Seven Essential Ingredients (7ei) of Trauma Informed Care
Beginning October 16th in Milwaukee: this training is an introduction to the model of trauma informed care that SaintA has developed over the past seven years and has implemented across all of its programs. Lunch is provided, and participants who attend this training will be able to:
- Describe the prevalence of adverse experiences and the scope of their impact.
- Define and respond to behavior from a trauma informed perspective.
- Describe how trauma affects the brain and influences development, learning and behavior.
- Identify factors that enhance the capacity for positive relationships for children who have adverse experiences.
- Describe how purpose, belonging and safety enhance children’s well-being.
- Identify techniques that enhance caregiver capacity and connect them to outcomes.
- Identify action steps to enhance trauma informed services.
See here for details.