Monitors the compliance of family child care homes with program standards. Provides nutrition education to regulated providers.
Participates and assist with claims processing, reviewing submitted claims, claim error reports, and making necessary revisions. Collaborates with the CACFP Manager and Claims Specialist, and participates in the problem-solving process. Home Review Visits to CACFP participants is the responsibility of this position. This is not a remote or virtual position.
- Consistently adheres to all program regulations, directives, and guidelines during all initial and follow-up visits addressing issues of non-compliance and conducting additional visits, technical assistance, training, or directing corrective actions to include, on-hold, probation, or declaring a provider seriously deficient.
- Monitors each home assigned three times per fiscal year
- Provides technical assistance and training to include nutrition education to assigned providers.
- Submits all agency required documentation (mileage, timesheets, review forms, etc.) completed accurately and on time.
- Keeps the CACFP Manager updated on home visit status.
- Assists in monthly claim submittals and edit checks claims.
- Contact assigned providers as requested or if they need additional information.
- Participates in a professional development plan as directed by the CACFP Manager
- Executes strategies for attracting and recruiting providers to the agency’s CACFP
- Answer phone calls; respond to emails.
- Assists Food Program staff and managers as needed.
Education and Experience
- Must be proficient in using software such as WORD and EXCEL and OUTLOOK.
- Must demonstrate high level of customer commitment.
- Must be able to multitask and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the Child and Adult Care Food Program is helpful, but not required.
- Bilingual in Spanish required.
This Institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Please submit resume to Doris Acevedo at email@example.com