Work for an organization where your career is a force for good! Seeking a relationship builder who can connect with our donors, partners and serve our mission.
This position has the flexibility to work from a home office location within the state. Travel will be needed for donor in person visits to the Green Bay and Fox Valley areas as well as across the northern part of the state approximately a couple times a month. This position may be required to attend team meetings in other parts of the state.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward current and prospective corporate and individual donors.
- Meet annual revenue target by working with an assigned portfolio of donors and prospects.
- Assist donors in creating meaning in their lives through giving to the American Red Cross.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Five years fundraising and/or sales experience required. CFRE certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in developing strategies for donor retention growth and recapture and proven success with complex requests is required.
- A current valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
Work with a team of eight development staff to support the work within the Wisconsin region.
What’s in it for you:
We take care of you, while you take care of others. As a mission based organization, we believe our team needs great support to do great work. Our comprehensive benefits help you in balancing home and work. With our resources and perks, you have amazing possibilities at the American Red Cross to advance the learn.
- Medical, Dental Vision plans
- Paid Family Leave: 12 weeks paid at 80%
- PTO + Holidays
- 401K with 4% match
- Employee Assistance
- Disability and Insurance: Short + Long Term
- Service Awards and recognition
- Pay for Performance
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.