- Responsible for providing supervision for children and families as well as managing the details of the visitation schedule, supporting the family in attending visits that will include providing transportation to children using the worker’s personal vehicle as needed.
- The visitation worker shall work with all parties involved (parents, children, foster parents, case worker, etc.)
- During visitation time the worker will observe the setting and provide detailed documentation of the interactions. Within this role the worker is responsible for managing safety which may include providing redirection, basic parenting education or ending visitation if needed.
- Due to the documentation requirements individuals must haven written communication skills as well as attention to details and timeliness.
- Scheduling is based on family needs and therefore flexible for the staff member. Daytime and evening hours available. Some weekend availability preferred.
MUST BE RELIABLE WITH VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE, AUTO INSURANCE AND VEHICLE
*BILINGUAL/MULTILINGUAL CANDIDATES ENCOURAGED TO APPLY*
Send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Supervised Visitation Resume" in the Subject Line.