Title: Development Operations Coordinator
COA Site: Administration Building (909 E North Ave., 53212)
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Earnings: $19 to 21 per hour depending on experience
Join a team that helps ensure COA’s sustainability!
This position oversees general development operations including: managing the donor database, gift tracking and receipting, list management, individual prospect research and grant support. It is a year-round, full-time position (40 hours per week) eligible for benefits. This position may also require some evening and weekend work due to special events.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Maintain the DonorPerfect database: accuracy, integrity of data, pulling reports
- Generate donor letters, intake and processing of in-kind donations.
- Identify internal prospects from the COA database and external prospects from prospect research. Grant support as needed.
- Lead on all overall department operations
- Bachelor’s degree or two years’ development experience in a nonprofit
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of business applications and comfort with querying, exporting, and manipulating large data sets in a database
- Must possess working knowledge of fundraising principles and practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cultural competency and respect for all types of diversity
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
- Discretion and tact in handling confidential donor information
- No special physical requirements and the work environment is an office environment
- Preferred: at least one year of direct database administration
Apply online at www.coa-yfc.org/Employment
If there are any questions, contact recruiter at 414-290-7863 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.