Fun and rewarding opportunity for someone looking to make a difference! This full time management position oversees staff who are caregivers for adults with disabilities in the Stoughton or Madison community! You’ll get to build relationships with a variety of unique and interesting people we support in Stoughton or Madison, as well as the amazing Support Staff under your wing. This is an excellent career opportunity for experienced caregivers, for social workers, psychology students, and more! If you have a passion to make a positive impact in the lives of other people, we want you!
You’ll be on a fun and tight-knit team, working together to help people we support live their best life! CSMs play a crucial role in helping individuals make connections in their community, identify and strive for goals, and ensures their health and safety needs are met.
We’re seeking a strong leader with supervisory experience, who has the heart for helping others. Key skills include: critical thinking, creative problem-solving, priority management, the ability to remain calm under stress and effectively manage crisis situations. Experience working with individuals with disabilities in a residental setting preferred.
Learn more, watch these videos made by real CLC employees!
- Identifying, coordinating and monitoring community services for individuals on their caseload.
- Supervise, support and train direct care staff.
- Communicate with families/guardians, care managers, and other members of the individual’s support teams.
- Conduct 2nd interviews.
- Carry the emergency cell phone according to the rotation.
- Work some evening and weekend hours as needed.
- Work well independently as well as with a team
- Job Title: Community Support Manager
- Wages: $16.00/hour
- Full Time position
- Openings in Madison and Stoughton, with travel to surrounding communities
- Community Living Connections offers an excellent benefit package for Full Time employees: Health Insurance, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with 2% company match after 2 years of employment, Vision Insurance, and generous paid vacation and sick time.
- To be considered, applicants will first and foremost have the desire to positively impact people’s lives.
- A degree in Human Services or a related field preferred.
- If you do not have experience in the field, but are eager to learn, CLC provides paid training to meet the needs of our employees and the people we support.
- Solid work history and prior experience working with adults with developmental disabilities in a residential setting and supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of, or experience working with, Family Care and IRIS programs would be beneficial.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills and the ability to routinely make sound decisions regarding complex issues are required.
- A WI Drivers license, an acceptable driving record, access to a vehicle in good working condition and appropriate insurance is required.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Must have an acceptable background
- All employees are required to proficiently read, speak, and understand English
Community Living Connections (CLC) is a local, private nonprofit agency that supports adults with disabilities to live their best life in their own home and community. We believe that individuals, regardless of ability, deserve equal opportunities to create their “best life”; they just need additional support in order to do so. CLC provides in-home staff to help with planning, personal cares, medical support, finances, relationship building…etc. We work in partnership with people throughout their lifetime. AA/EOE.
How to Apply:
Fill out the application at www.clconnections.org/careers