CLC is hiring a Full Time Quality Assurance Coordinator (QAC) to facilitate and maintain existing systems that provide individualized, person-centered, high quality support to all individuals we support and the staff who work at CLC. The ideal candidate must be organized, and have high attention to detail. The QAC maintains documentation and records, facilitates quality assurance visits and procedures for people we support, communicates needs and processes with managers, and ensures that CLC continues to meet high quality standards.
- Facilitates CLC’s medication disposal process
- Conduct medication check-in and check-out process, act as an agency contact for Long Term Care Pharmacies, and scan/save physician orders.
- Maintain accurate caseload lists within agency tools and programs (person supported phone list, CLC-University, Database)
- Develop and maintain systems to evaluate quality assurance within all areas of CLC
- Conduct quality assurance visits to the homes of people supported
- Assure required documentation and records are maintained and submitted timely for the people CLC supports.
- Identify gaps and communicate with supervisor
- Facilitate and maintain records of documents to be submitted each month; communicate with managers.
- Work collaboratively with CLC leadership to identify benchmarks and/or metrics and corresponding reporting requirements which enhance CLC’s supports.
- Compile performance data/reports and provide reports in a timely manner
- Maintain and track restrictive measure support plants, medically oriented tasks
- Assist supervisor with implementation of the Quality Assurance plan
- Assist CLC in meeting all state, federal, and local regulations related to licensed homes
- Assist with ensuring compliance with individual funder contract requirements
- Other duties as required
- Advanced interpersonal skills
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Effectively represent Community Living Connections in a positive and professional manner
- Ability to routinely and effectively communicate with people we support, supervisors, co-workers, and community members.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to display initiative
- Ability to organize and maintain accurate and complete records
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and accurately
- Detail oriented, including the ability to consistently create accurate and complete reports and track data in relation to quality of support at CLC
- Must possess the ability to maintain strict confidentiality and respect for all people support by and employees of Community Living Connections
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands, and deal with frequent change
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of, or experience working with, adults with disabilities beneficial
- Direct Care experience preferred
- Access to a vehicle in good working condition, a WI driver’s license, an acceptable driving record and proof of insurance, which meets CLC’s standards, is required for this position.
- Full Time position with benefits
- Earn $15.00/hour
- Hours: Monday-Friday day position, with possible evenings and weekends, as needed.
- Based at the Madison office with occasional travel required to other counties
Community Living Connections is a local nonprofit organization, with the mission to support individuals to live their best life in their own home and in their community.
Community Living Connections offers an excellent benefit package that includes Health Insurance, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, 401(k) Plan and generous vacation and sick policy.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
How to Apply:
To apply, please fill out the online application at www.clconnections.org/careers.php