$1,500 Sign on bonus! Advance your career in Human Services! This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career, helping others! Full Time management position earns $17/hour + excellent benefits for you & your family!
Make a difference! Your role is similar to a case manager, working on big picture goals with funders, guardians, people we support and other individuals important to them – all in order to make sure their lives are safe, healthy, and fulfilling. You’ll get to know the people we support, their aspirations, and help them strive for their goals!
If you love building relationships and working with people, you’ve come to the right place! You’ll get one-on-one time with the people we support, and work alongside the Supported Living Staff on your team. Building relationships is one of the core values of this position. Together, your team will collaborate and implement new ways to help people we support live their best life, maintain their independence, and build valuable connections within their own community.
Fun and rewarding opportunity! This is an excellent career opportunity for experienced caregivers, for social workers, psychology students, and more! If you have a passion to make a positive impact in the lives of other people, we want you!
You’ll be on a fun and tight-knit team, working together to help people we support live their best life! CSMs play a crucial role in helping individuals make connections in their community, identify and strive for goals, and ensures their health and safety needs are met.
The ideal candidate has a combination of the following skills: knowledge of mental health and/or the medical field. Strong leadership and supervisory skills. Ability to advocate for others’ best interests, and support independent thinking. Personable and interest in building relationships. Excellent critical thinking, organizational skills, analytical skills, and creative problem-solving skills. Ability to adapt to the current situation and shift priorities as needed. Creativity for activities. Remain calm under stress, and effectively manage crisis situations.
Learn more, watch these videos made by real CLC employees!
- Identifying, coordinating and monitoring community services for individuals on their caseload.
- Supervise, support and train direct care staff.
- Communicate with families/guardians, care managers, and other members of the individual’s support teams.
- Conduct 2nd interviews.
- Carry the emergency cell phone according to the rotation.
- Work some evening and weekend hours as needed.
- Work well independently as well as with a team
- Job Title: Community Support Manager
- Wages: $17.00/hour
- $1,500 sign on bonus
- Full Time position
- Openings in Madison and Stoughton and Platteville, with travel to surrounding communities
- Community Living Connections offers an excellent benefit package for Full Time employees: Health Insurance ($0 deductible!), Flexible Spending Plan, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with 4% company match after 2 years of employment, Vision Insurance, Domestic Partner Coverage, and generous paid vacation and sick time.
- Additional benefits available to all employees:
- Casual dress code.
- Friendly work environment.
- Positive culture.
- Flexible schedule.
- Work/Life balance.
- $5,000 Referral bonus program.
- To be considered, applicants will first and foremost have the desire to positively impact people’s lives.
- A degree in Human Services or a related field preferred.
- If you do not have experience in the field, but are eager to learn, CLC provides paid training to meet the needs of our employees and the people we support.
- Solid work history and prior experience working with adults with developmental disabilities in a residential setting and supervisory experience preferred.
- Knowledge of, or experience working with, Family Care and IRIS programs would be beneficial.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills and the ability to routinely make sound decisions regarding complex issues are required.
- A WI Drivers license, an acceptable driving record, access to a vehicle in good working condition and appropriate insurance is required.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Must have an acceptable background
- All employees are required to proficiently read, speak, and understand English
Community Living Connections (CLC) is a local, private nonprofit agency that supports adults with disabilities to live their best life in their own home and community. We believe that individuals, regardless of ability, deserve equal opportunities to create their “best life”; they just need additional support in order to do so. CLC provides in-home staff to help with planning, personal cares, medical support, finances, relationship building…etc. We work in partnership with people throughout their lifetime. AA/EOE.
To apply, please submit your resume, with a letter of interest, along with completing our application online.