Seeking people who want to make a positive impact in the lives of others! Desirable candidates can work independently, exercise good judgement, are compassionate, positive & great team members! If you enjoy building relationships and positively impacting people’s lives, this could be a great fit for you!
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in helping others, or becoming a caregiver. Flexible hours are excellent for retirees, teachers, students, anyone seeking a side job!
Students can get hands-on experience while earning their degrees; excellent for majors such as nursing, human services, family studies, human ecology, occupational therapy, and more!
Community Living Connections (CLC) is a local, private nonprofit agency that supports adults with disabilities to live their best life in their own home and community. We believe that individuals, regardless of ability, deserve equal opportunities to create their “best life”; they just need additional support in order to do so. CLC provides in-home staff to help with planning, personal cares, medical support, finances, relationship building…etc. We work in partnership with people throughout their lifetime. AA/EOE.
Learn more, watch these videos made by real CLC employees!
Responsibilities may include:
- A range of support needs: Personal cares, Challenging behaviors, High medical needs, Physical mobility constraints
- Socialization, and Fun!
- Community outings
- Helping others identify and strive for their goals
- Maintaining routines
- Healthy living
- Helping inspire everyone to lead better, happier lives
- …Every individual is different, and so are their support needs! Apply today to find out how your gifts can help others.
- Job Title: Supported Living Staff
- Part time staff earn $16.00/hour
- Full Time staff earn $17.00/hour
- An additional $2.00 incentive for staff working direct support shifts, between the hours of Friday 3:00pm through Sunday 10:00pm. This includes awake and asleep overnight shifts. This incentive will be effective 9/4/2022 – 1/7/2023.
- $1,500 Sign On bonus for Part Time & Full Time employees (base schedule must include a weekend shift to be eligible)!
- Part Time and Full Time hours available
- Opportunities available in Madison, Stoughton, Beaver Dam, Fond du Lac, and Platteville.
- Benefits for Full Time Employees:
- Health Insurance ($0 deductible!)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance & Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with 4% company match after 2 years of employment
- Vision Insurance
- Generous paid vacation and sick time.
- Additional perks available to all employees:
- Casual dress code.
- Friendly work environment.
- Positive culture.
- Flexible schedule.
- Work/Life balance.
- $5,000 Referral bonus program.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Previous experience not required
- Must have an acceptable background
- A WI Drivers License & an acceptable driving record are required
- Access to a vehicle in good working condition and proof of appropriate level of insurance required for most positions
- All employees are required to proficiently read, speak, and understand English
Fill out the application at www.clconnections.org/employment-application