CLIENT ASSOCIATION: Vascular Access Certification Corporation, VACC
POSITION(S) REPORTS TO: VACC Executive Director
POSITION(S) THAT REPORT TO YOU: N/A
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT EMPLOYEE STATUS: Exempt (Minimum 37.5 hrs/wk)
Manage projects that relate to the VACC administrative activities and the certification process. Responsibilities including, but not limited to: assisting candidates seeking certification by exam, maintaining internal accreditation files, organizing conference calls, and meetings. Support the VACC and Executive Director to help fulfill the goals and mission of the VACC.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (Minimum of 37.5 hours/week):
- General Administration
- Handle all certificant phone and email inquiries and requests;
- Manage the VACC certificant and committee databases;
- Attend in-person and virtual board meetings and take meeting minutes;
- Maintain systems for use by committees and Board;
- Manage office supply inventory and replenish when needed;
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems to ensure efficient and effective operations;
- Devise ways to streamline processes and improve overall efficiency;
- Manage special administrative projects as assigned;
- Provide backup for the Executive Director when needed;
- Work with testing vendor to ensure exam development tasks are completed on time;
- Recruit and track roster of subject matter experts;
- Schedule and attend all test development task activities to ensure alignment with accreditation standards;
- Work with the VACC committees such as the Exam Development Committee on various projects/initiatives;
- Maintain and organize internal files to support the NCCA accreditation process;
- Prepare and submit accreditation applications and reports;
- Ensure compliance with VACC, VA-BC policies and procedures;
- Maintain statistics and reporting related to VACC exam cycle applications and other metrics pertaining to the VA-BC exam.
- Attend conference tradeshows as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
Approximately 7 days per year.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in related field. Previous administrative experience preferred. Computer proficiency, outstanding organizational and communication skills.
Lifting 20 – 30 lbs. may occasionally be required
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and a minimum of two days onsite in the office are a requirement of the role.
*Please apply to the role that best aligns to your experience and qualifications. We’ll discuss your interests and possible opportunities during an initial phone interview. (No need to apply to multiple opportunities.)