Certification Manager, ABCP
JOB TITLE(S) AND CLIENT ASSOCIATION: American Board of Cardiovascular Perfusion (ABCP)
POSITION(S) REPORTS TO: ABCP Executive Director
POSITION(S) THAT REPORT TO YOU: N/A
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT EMPLOYEE STATUS: Exempt
ABCP is EDI’s newest client, and you have the opportunity to help form the organization’s future with a small team of dedicated professionals. Manage projects that relate to the ABCP certification process including, but not limited to: assisting candidates seeking certification by exam and managing the recertification process. Support the ABCP and Executive Director to help fulfill the goals and mission of the ABCP.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (Minimum of 37.5 hours/week):
- Oversee submissions and payments for new candidate applications and certificant recertification.
- Handle all certificant phone and email inquiries and mailings of certification documents.
- Manage the ABCP certificant and committee databases.
- Work with exam testing company on exam development, maintenance and administration.
- Oversee applications for CEU for perfusion related meetings.
- Liaise with state licensing organizations.
- Maintain department inventory including office supplies, letterhead, certificate materials and replenish as needed.
- Work with internal departments (Information Services, Technology, Creative Services, Mail, Accounting, etc.) as needed for ABCP projects.
- Provide general administrative support and serve as a staff liaison for assigned committees including scheduling conference calls, drafting agendas, minutes, database management, maintaining computer and paper files, coordinating mailings, and drafting letters.
- Attend designated in-person board meetings and take meeting minutes.
- Handle invoices and payments, after Executive Director’s signed approval.
- Maintain systems for use by committees and Board.
- Prepare and submit accreditation applications and exam performance reports.
- Provide backup for the Executive Director when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
Approximately 3 – 7 days per year.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience in related field. Certification experience preferred. Computer proficiency, outstanding organizational and communication skills with a focus on excellent customer service.
Lifting 20 – 30 lbs. may occasionally be required
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and dedicated weekly days in the office are a requirement of the role.
*EDI requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption applies and is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized CDC COVID-19 vaccine primary series regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.