CLIENT ASSOCIATION: Scoliosis Research Society (SRS)
POSITION(S) REPORTS TO: Senior Education Manager, SRS
POSITION(S) THAT REPORT TO YOU: N/A
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT EMPLOYEE STATUS: Exempt (Minimum 37.5 hrs/wk)
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under the direction of SRS Senior Education Manager, and related SRS Educational Committees, this position is responsible for oversight and maintenance of ACCME accreditation, as well as management of various SRS educational activities.
1) Oversee the management of all Continuing Medical Education (CME) activities as delegated:
a) Understand basic principles of conflict-of-interest identification and standards within the ACCME / EACCME structure;
b) Manage templates CME requirements and compliance for educational activities;
c) Design and manage collection process for assigned SRS educational activities, including but not limited to speaker disclosures and non-exclusive license forms
d) Manage the implementation and compiling of data reporting for educational activity evaluations;
e) Manage CME certificate generation process
2) Oversee process for management of documentation of all sponsorship income received for educational programs and initiatives;
a) Draft letters of agreement for industry grants;
3) Work with Executive Director and Senior Education Manager to manage ACCME accreditation status, and institute and manage processes to ensure continued compliance with ACCME guidelines and standards;
4) Work with relevant committee to develop a robust, online library of materials to supplement educational activities and support the SRS Core Curriculum.
5) Serve as Staff Liaison assigned SRS Committees by scheduling of regular conference calls, preparation of agendas and minutes, and general communication;
6) Attend live meetings and courses as needed to assist and/or manage onsite;
7) All other responsibilities as assigned.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
1-2 weeks per year per year, domestic and/or international. Some weekend and evening work, including conference calls, may be required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree, preferably with an education focus, previous association management experience and familiarity with nonprofit boards of directors preferred. Project management and meeting planning experience desired. Excellent organizational and verbal and written communication skills are required. Computer proficiency, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and dedicated weekly days in the office are a requirement of the role.