Information Services Specialist I
CLIENT ASSOCIATION: Information Services
POSITION(S) REPORTS TO: Associate Director, Information Services
POSITION(S) THAT REPORT TO YOU: None
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT EMPLOYEE STATUS: Non-Exempt (37.5 hours/week)
GENERAL SUMMARY: Data entry, report generation, and other projects.
- Data entry of surveys, evaluations, registrations, membership dues, etc.
- Light word processing, such as generating form letters
- Generate reports, mailing lists from customer relationship management software and other databases as required
- Provide support for various IS-related projects and programs
- Work with miscellaneous projects (broadcast fax/email, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
Familiarity with Windows, Word; Access experience highly preferred
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (example – lifting, packaging, etc.)
Occasional lifting of boxes may be required (30 lbs. maximum).
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and dedicated weekly days in the office are a requirement of the role.
*EDI requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption applies and is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized CDC COVID-19 vaccine primary series regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.