CLIENT ASSOCIATION: EDI Floater
REPORTS TO: TBD
DIRECT REPORTS: None
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Exempt (minimum 37.5 hour/week)
Provides general project management support for the client leadership and staff. Provide management of projects, programs, systems and technology integral to the successful operation of specific clients.
- Facilitate and moderate educational webinars by creating and managing the production timelines, communicating with and collecting paperwork from subject matter experts, running the online webinar software, collecting and analyzing attendee feedback and demographics, and helping to analyze the success of the webinars
- Manage the planning and implementation of programs as assigned including creating and managing timelines, communicating with and collecting paperwork from faculty, scheduling and facilitating videoconferences, following processes and policies associated with the programs, disseminating surveys, and reporting of educational outcomes data
- Manage the implementation of necessary and applicable technologies associated with project management of client programs
- Assist the appropriate senior manager/manager as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Word processing and spreadsheet skills in MS Office environment essential.
- Professional demeanor and attention to detail necessary including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with using databases for tracking and reporting and web-meeting services technologies a plus.
- Some evening and weekend work may be required
- Occasional lifting, up to 50 pounds
- Possible travel, up to four (4) weeks per year
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and dedicated weekly days in the office are a requirement of the role.
*EDI requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption applies and is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized CDC COVID-19 vaccine primary series regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.