CLIENT ASSOCIATION: International Society for Quality of Life Research (ISOQOL)
POSITION REPORTS TO: Director of Administration, ISOQOL
POSITION(S) THAT REPORTS TO YOU: N/A
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT STATUS: Non-Exempt (37.5 hours/week)
GENERAL SUMMARY: Reporting to the Executive Director and working closely with the Meetings Manager and Education Program Manager, this position is responsible for coordinating activities related to ISOQOL education and meeting content, as well as general administrative support.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (37.5 hours per week)
- Process registrations for all meetings, including data entry, processing periodic reports from database for team members.
- Assist the Meetings Manager in various areas of the annual conference, courses and symposia including the Awards, Scholarship and Mentor/Mentee Programs, coordination of social events, etc.
- Assist in digital areas of the Annual Conference and Measuring What Matters Symposium including Mobile App and hybrid meeting software management.
- Assist in the coordination of the exhibit application process, including but not limited to assignment of exhibit spaces, sponsor and exhibitor registration, and sponsor promotion.
- Assist in the administration of Sponsorship activities, including but not limited to processing sponsor applications, researching potential sponsors, ensuring fulfillment of sponsor benefits and maintaining sponsorship database.
- Support the Meetings Manager and Education Program Manager with liaison responsibilities for committees, speakers, moderators, etc.
- Assist the Education Program Manager in various areas of the education development including but not limited to registration processing, registration setup, tracking files needed for project completion.
- Assist the Education Program Manager with administrative procedures such as invoices, check requests, registration, etc. as related to education activities
- Administer and/or process EDI and client financial administrative activities, including processing cash sheets, check requests and invoices.
- Administer the inventory including supplies, letterhead, conference materials.
- Answer informational and membership calls and e-mail inquiries in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED: Possibly one to two weeks per year; some weekend and evening work may be required. Some international travel may be required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Bachelors degree preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. HTML experience helpful. Organizational skills essential.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Occasional packaging and lifting of up to 50 pounds required. Ability to move quickly within meeting facilities at times.
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and dedicated weekly days in the office are a requirement of the role.