CLIENT ASSOCIATION: American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAAI)
REPORTS TO: Director of Education
DIRECT REPORTS: None
EMPLOYEE STATUS: Exempt
Responsible for developing and coordinating online educational activities and related support functions in accordance with accreditation guidelines.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (Minimum of 37.5 hours/week):
- Serve as part of a staff team managing the programming and execution of the AAAAI Annual Meeting.
- Manage the development of live educational programs, serving as staff liaison for program committee and partnering with other AAAAI staff to facilitate event logistics.
- Manage the Academy’s webinar program, including coordination of the event calendar, facilitation of continuing education accreditation for presentations, creation of registration sites for presentations, and provision of technical support during live webinar presentations.
- In partnership with the Director of Education, facilitate the collection and analysis of learner data to support the identification of educational needs and program outcomes.
- Serve as liaison to the Immunotherapy, Rhinitis, Sinusitis, and Ocular diseases Interest Section, coordinating activities to ensure achievement of Interest Section goals and objectives and providing direct administrative support with regard to meetings, conference calls, minutes, and reports to the Board.
- Serve as liaison to assigned committees within the AAAAI, coordinating activities to ensure achievement of committee goals and objectives and providing direct administrative support with regard to meetings, conference calls, minutes, and reports to the Board.
- Other duties as assigned.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED: Approximately 1-2 weeks per year; some evening and weekend work may be required.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 1-2 years of education and/or event management experience preferred; 1-2 years of association experience preferred; outstanding interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills; high accuracy and attention to detail; computer proficiency, including the use of learning management and/or other database systems; data analysis experience desired; Bachelor’s degree.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Unrestricted mobility: must be able to walk great distances, move quickly from place to place, and lift and move 50-pound boxes.
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and dedicated weekly days in the office are a requirement of the role.
*EDI requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption applies and is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized CDC COVID-19 vaccine primary series regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.