POSITION(S) REPORTS TO: Office Administrator
POSITION(S) THAT REPORT TO YOU: N/A
EXEMPT/NON-EXEMPT EMPLOYEE STATUS: Non-Exempt
Receptionist/Accounts Payable are responsible for being the first point of contact for EDI visitors and client phone calls. This position is responsible for accurately transferring calls for all client teams, accounts payable and deposit processing duties and ongoing professional communication with the accounting department and other EDI staff.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: (37.5 hours/week)
- Answer and appropriately distribute incoming phone calls on a multi-line Cisco phone system for all associations.
- Greet and notify staff of all visitors.
- Review out of office and working remote list each day as needed.
- Process client deposits and enter into Deposit Edge.
- Assist in the accounts payable process
- Proactively reach out and update client call lists to incorporate staff changes for accurate call routing.
- Track and maintain reports on client calls and invoice processing, submit timely monthly reports.
- Responsible for daily set-up and closing of the reception area.
- Provide accurate and timely communication to staff through emails and calls.
- Assist in client mailings and other duties as assigned.
- Assist the accounting department with miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Assist in other miscellaneous projects and duties as requested.
AMOUNT OF TRAVEL REQUIRED:
No travel will be required.
General office and phone system experience required. Proficiency in Word and Excel. Organizational skills, and attention to detail are essential. Must possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: (example – lifting, packaging, etc.)
Minimal lifting required, up to twenty pounds.
*This position is located in downtown Milwaukee, WI and dedicated weekly days in the office are a requirement of the role. There may be the opportunity to work (partially) remotely after a training period.
*EDI requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless a medical or religious exemption applies and is approved. Being fully vaccinated means that an individual is at least two weeks past their final dose of an authorized CDC COVID-19 vaccine primary series regimen. As a condition of employment, newly hired employees will be required to provide proof of their COVID-19 vaccination.