The Client Shopping Associate is responsible for assisting client shoppers and providing a high-quality shopping experience.
The client shopping associate is strongly committed to hospitality and maintains a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm, reflecting the commitment of Father Gene’s Help Center to our clients.
Compensation: This will be a full time (40 hours per week), non-exempt position, paid an hourly wage of $17. Other benefits include a monthly health insurance stipend of $400 and eight paid holidays.
- Welcome clients and provide outstanding customer service
- Facilitate daily operations of front room store
- Ensure the front room is well stocked
- Assist in the display of merchandise
- Organize store front
- Provide task guidance to front room volunteers
- Respond to general inquiries, in person and over the phone
- Rotate stock seasonally
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Commitment to serving those in need, nonprofit experience a plus
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, verbal Spanish proficiency a plus
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, and standing for at least two consecutive hours. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching, and climbing ladders.
- 1-2 years of customer service, retail, or sales
- High school diploma or equivalent
About Father Gene’s Help Center
The mission of Father Gene’s Help Center is to provide dignity through free clothing to people in the greater Milwaukee area. For more information, please visit our website at www.fathergeneshelp.org. Father Gene’s Help Center is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this position, please email to email@example.com the following:
- Your resume
- A brief cover letter explaining your interest in this position
- The names & contact information (phone number & email addresses) for three (3) professional references