Looking for a highly passionate, patient, motivator to join our W2 Team!
Who We Are
Forward Service Corporation (FSC) is a diversity inclusive nonprofit that strives to provide exceptional customer service in employment and training. For over 40 years, FSC has been providing services to local, state and federally funded program participants to help them realize a larger sense of possibility about the person they can become.
We are hiring a W2 Case Manager/FEP (Financial and Employment Planner) to work at our Jefferson, WI location.
Who You Are
- Creative, think outside the box, and are solution focused
- Willing to learn and adapt frequently
- Patient, both with training process and with participants
- Eager to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- An independent worker who can problem solve
- Experienced in the human services field
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or have a bona fide accommodation
What You’ll Get to Do (detailed job description attached)
- Assess Wisconsin Works (W2) applicant’s needs, make referrals and empower them to reach self-sufficiency
- Inspire hope for participants and build their strengths
- Facilitate job readiness workshops
- Provide on-going case management, motivate to participants to achieve goals and hold them accountable
- Update case notes, monitor reports and ensure compliance
What We Will Do for You
- We value work life balance-no nights, no weekends!
- We will foster a culture of collaboration and encourage sharing of ideas
- We will provide you the necessary tools needed to be successful
- We will provide you with competitive pay and outstanding benefits
Compensation & Benefits
- FSC offers a very competitive wage for this full-time, non-exempt position with a minimum starting rate of $23.02/hour with additional compensation based on direct experience beyond the minimum requirements.
- Example: Meet only minimum requirements start at $23.02/hour; with 3 additional years of direct experience start at $23.75/hour; 5 additional years of direct experience $25.50/hour, etc.
- Additional compensation of $1/hour award upon completion of training plan
- Excellent benefit package, including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k) with match, generous PTO plan with accruing 4 weeks of PTO the first year of employment and 12 paid holidays!
FSC is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and promotion, without regard to age, ancestry, arrest or conviction record, color, creed, handicap or disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or membership in any reserve component of the United States or state military forces.