Job Title: Supervisor of Internal Case Management
Reports To: Director of Housing
FLSA Status: Full-time/Salaried
The Supervisor of Internal Case Management will provide supervision and oversee key functions of the Internal Case Management team. The Supervisor of Internal Case Management will work cooperatively with the Director of Housing and the Manager of Residential Services to ensure high quality supportive services to all Guest House Residents.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 3 WEEKS OF VACATION & 11 PAID HOLIDAYS
- PAID BIRTHDAY OFF
- FREE DISABILITY INSURANCE
- FREE LIFE INSURANCE
- HEALTH, DENTAL & VISION BENEFITS
- CONTINUING EDUCATION BONUS
- WE ARE AN ELIGIBLE EMPLOYER FOR FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN FORGIVENESS
- AND MORE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct supervision and management of the internal case management team which includes scheduling, mentoring, evaluation and administrative functions including a basic understanding of program budgets.
- Ensure that all charts and other records are documented and preserved according to Guest House program standards and funders by facilitating monthly peer chart audits and quarterly chart audits for all team members.
- Develop operational manuals for all case management programs to align with City, State and County Contracts.
- Work directly with the Director of Housing to enhance our collaborative case management service delivery model with a focus on increasing referrals to the Clinic and CCS Programs.
- Work directly with Internal Case Management staff to ensure a client centered and collaborative case management model for delivery of services.
- Develop and review annually departmental policies and procedures.
- Develop documentation, forms, policies and procedures for Internal Case Management.
- Assist in program evaluation and development by preparing reports and other outcomes based documents in accordance with funding contracts.
- Develop strategies to improve the overall processes and outcomes of all Case Management Programs.
- Represent the Guest House on external community committees and in community events for networking and collaboration efforts.
- City of Milwaukee residency required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services or related area.
- A minimum of 2 years case management experience required.
- Maintain a valid Wisconsin driver license, reliable transportation and vehicle insurance in compliance with agency requirements.
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred.
- Pleasant attitude and people skills.
Training and Experience:
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet).
- Familiar with issues related to homelessness, mental illnesses and substance abuse.
- Understanding of motivational interviewing and stages of change principles.
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to plan, implement, participate and follow through on projects relating to the position.
- Ability to think critically and work independently as well as on a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
All Guest House of Milwaukee employees are required to report their COVID vaccination status, whether vaccinated or not, and must provide supporting documentation if vaccinated. Newly hired employees will be required to submit this information within their first two weeks of employment.
The Guest House of Milwaukee is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.