Hours: 30 hours a week
Early Shift: 6am-12 Noon
Rate of pay: $13-$18 per hour based on experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- College and/or culinary training preferred
- At least 2 years of professional cooking experience
- ServSafe certification preferred
- Valid Wisconsin Driver’s License
- Proficient in reading and math with proficient communication skills
- Ability to lift at least 45 lbs, bend, stand and see
- Preparation of food for summer and/or other HLP programs or services.
- Assist with food production in a timely manner.
- Comply with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene, and health standards. Observe proper food preparation and handling techniques.
- Store food properly and safely.
- Report necessary equipment repair and maintenance to supervisor.
- Working with other kitchen staff, ensure the smooth operation of food service delivery.
- Plan food production to coordinate with meal serving hours so that excellence, quality, temperature, and appearance of food is preserved.
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times; clean and maintain equipment used in food preparation.
- Complete food temperature checks before service.
- Assist with keeping the kitchen areas clean and neat.
- All other duties as assigned
Please send resume to email@example.com
This is an IMMEDIATE hire for two Cooks.
Applying for this job? Let them know that you learned about it on Jobs That Help!