Job Purpose and Reporting Structure:
Under the supervision of the Director of Clinical Services, the CORE Program Manager and Clinician is responsible for managing, supervising, and implementation of the day-to-day operations of the CORE program and its staff to ensure the completion of program requirements and provide clinical services to individuals experiencing the initial onset of significant mental health needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate and provide direct clinical service to an assigned number of individuals enrolled in the program. Including mental health/substance abuse assessments, ongoing therapeutic services, assessing current safety, as well as develop and review treatment plans etc.
- Provide clinical supervision to all assigned staff as well as train staff in accordance with policies and procedures established by the agency and Wraparound Milwaukee.
- Manage recruitment, hiring and retention of CORE staff, as well as support with day-to-day CORE operations.
- Review and approve service authorizations (SARS), Plan of Care’s (POCs), as well as manage all incoming enrollments.
- Generate and maintain accurate documentation as required by established standards by Pathfinders, Wraparound Milwaukee, and Medicaid.
- Provide training and consultation with other Pathfinders’ programs to assist them in initiating effective treatment parameters and treatment plans with CORE consumers. Provide support as needed with collaborative partners.
- Utilize reports and data provided by Wraparound Milwaukee to continuously improve the care of the youth and families as well as manage overall compliance of the program.
- Complete monthly billing as well as monitor revenue and budget oversight of the program.
- Provide emergency mental health services to consumers.
- Participate and represent Pathfinders in all meetings for the CCS/CORE program within Pathfinders and with Wraparound Milwaukee.
- Participate in all program and agency meetings, trainings, and development opportunities.
- Adhere to all relevant Pathfinders Milwaukee and Wraparound Milwaukee Policy and Procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Serve as a mental health professional in providing clinical supervision and supervisory support up to any appropriate programmatic paid and unpaid staff of volunteers and/or AmeriCorps members, interns, and carry out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and all applicable laws.
- Qualified applicants require a Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or other related field.
- Valid State of Wisconsin Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) OR State of Wisconsin Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) OR State of Wisconsin Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) required, and least one (1) year of experience providing supervisory support to others.
- Knowledge working with youth currently experiencing or at risk for experiencing significant mental health needs preferred
Salary Range is $55,000 – $65,000 annual salary. Enjoy generous PTO, Benefits and the opportunity to join a caring and committed team of professionals.
Send letter of interest, current resume and salary expectations via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please specify which position you are applying for. Organizational information can be found at www.pathfindersmke.org. No phone calls will be accepted.
An Equal Opportunity Organization - Pathfinders is deeply committed to diversity in all that we do. We welcome applications from all individuals including those who mirror the diversity of our youth and the community we serve