Sign On Bonus Offered!
- $10,000 sign on bonus with retention agreement for PM and NOC shifts in our Southeastern WI hospitals
Modes of treatment utilized include group therapy, individual supportive therapy, behavior modification, pharmacology, and recreational therapy. The care delivery system features an interdisciplinary team approach. Nursing care is implemented by a primary nursing model. Nurses working in this area do not necessarily need experience in psychiatry, BUT must have an interest in this area. This position is open to experienced RNs and new grad nurses. All nurses new to Rogers Behavioral Health, regardless of experience, will receive an extensive orientation.
We have Full-Time (36-40 hours per week) opportunities during the times listed below.
Monday through Sunday from:
- 7:00am-3:30pm Weekends, Holiday rotation required.
- 3pm-11:30pm Weekends, Holiday rotation required.
- 11:00pm-7:30am Weekends, Holiday rotation and overnights are required.
*Shift differential premiums for PMs, nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Wisconsin RN License
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved for a medical or religious exemption
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day 1.
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship opportunities.
Rogers Nursing Highlights:
- Nursing Scholarships available for Rogers employees working on nursing degree
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Loan Forgiveness Program
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth, an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health challenges.
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.