Sirona Recovery is proud to offer a competitive benefits package which prioritizes the physical and mental wellbeing of our staff including:
- Hybrid Remote/office schedule-flexibility for some remote work!
- 11 PAID holidays each year
- PAID day off for your birthday
- 24 hours of personal time
- PAID vacation and sick time
- Affordable health and dental insurance including voluntary Accident or Critical Illness plans
- FREE vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth through FREE trainings during work hours including trainings that satisfy Continuing Education Units for licensing requirements
- FREE disability insurance
- FREE life insurance
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, 401K
- Parking Reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement (full IRS rate)
CLICK TO SEE A FULL LIST OF BENEFITS!
The Opioid Treatment Center (OTC) is a recovery-focused, person-centered program for adults with opioid and/or stimulant use disorders. This program provides case management and treatment options for participants to guide them toward achieving recovery goals. This position is responsible for conducting psychosocial assessments, making treatment recommendations, and helping clients understand, navigate, and grow through the OTC program. Recovery Support Coordination is a strengths-based case management model that provides the framework for an individualized plan of care to be developed for each participant. The purpose of Recovery Support Coordination is to assist clients to establish their own path to recovery and ensure the client’s well-being beyond the provision of formal services.
The Intake Specialist is responsible for conducting intakes to help clients understand, navigate, and grow in their recovery. This position will screen and assess all referrals to the Dodge/Fond du Lac County Opioid Treatment Center Program; refer and coordinate service planning and delivery, as well as help the client access services; collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to ensure a team approach to services and effectively communicate with service providers; maintain a caseload of clients using the RSC model of case management; other duties as assigned. This position is based in Dodge County and requires the ability to travel and meet clients in the community.
- Complete clinical assessments & functional screens
- Assess a person’s social, clinical, and criminal situations to determine needs
- Experience with Trauma-Informed Care and harm reduction approaches
- Demonstrate an understanding and practice of cultural humility and the ability to work well with individuals from diverse economic, racial, and ethnic backgrounds and LGBTQ+ identities
- High level of skill in organization, attention to detail and accuracy, ability to multitask, and work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- WI State Substance Abuse Counselor or Counselor-In-Training Certification (SAC-IT, SAC, or CSAC)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel) & web-enabled databases
- Pass a pre-employment background check
- Valid driver’s license and automobile with insurance
- Ascribe to & champion The Difference Principles]
Full-time exempt position; salary with benefits ($41,000-$43,000); M-F hybrid remote/office
Sirona Recovery is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.