Sirona Recovery is proud to offer a competitive benefits package which prioritizes the physical and mental wellbeing of our staff including:
- Hybrid schedule- some remote work!
- 11 PAID holidays each year
- PAID day off for your birthday
- 24 hours of personal time
- PAID vacation and sick time
- Affordable health and dental insurance including voluntary Accident or Critical Illness plans
- FREE vision insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth through FREE trainings during work hours including trainings that satisfy Continuing Education Units for licensing requirements
- FREE disability insurance
- FREE life insurance
- Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, 401K
- Parking Reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement (full IRS rate)
Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) is a recovery-focused, rehabilitative, and integrated behavioral health program for adults with severe mental illness and/or substance use disorders. The program is person-centered and uses consumer-directed service plans to describe the individualized services that will support the consumer in achieving their recovery goals.
The Care Coordinator will work under the CCS system of care which includes a set of values that emphasize individualized, strengths-based, trauma-informed, person-centered, harm-reduction focused, community-based, and culturally sensitive care. The Care Coordinator is responsible for helping our consumers understand, navigate, and grow through the CCS program. They meet and work with the individual’s service providers and other team supports that assist in their progression through the CCS program. The Care Coordinator receives consultation from the mental health and substance use professionals while working on the individual’s recovery plan of care.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- High level of skill in organization, attention to detail and accuracy as well as ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Clinical knowledge and skills with the ability to clearly communicate these to others
- Experience with Trauma-Informed Care and harm reduction approaches
- Ability to maintain and promote positive working relationships with others
- Excellent assessment and interviewing skills
- Effective use of time and resources to help maintain quality CCS services
- Exercise good judgment
- Ability to work well with individuals from diverse economic, racial, and ethnic backgrounds and LGBTQ+ identities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or a related field; Master’s Degree preferred
- At least one year of experience working in the mental health &/or substance abuse fields preferred
- Pre-employment background check and annual tuberculosis testing and flu vaccinations as required by Milwaukee County
- Valid driver’s license and automobile with insurance
- Ascribe to & champion The Difference Principles
Terms: Full-time, salary with benefits, exempt position.
M-F (8am-4:30pm); hybrid remote and office; some travel required.
Sirona Recovery is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.