*Salary is commensurate with experience*
Job Purpose: Perform administrative support to the Manager, The Food Production Supervisor, Customer Relations Coordinators and Lead Bookkeeping. Prepare daily invoices and other daily boards required for the program. Review and correct information such as attendance, breakfast, lunch, supper, and snack totals that appear on the Weekly Reports. Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential. Call sites for missing information regarding the reports and do follow up calls. Conduct training class for the Summer Food Program.
- Review Daycare Center, Afterschool Hours, HeadStart Reports ensuring the attendance, breakfast, lunch, supper, snack counts are corrected based on what the site is reporting.
- Edit weekly reports such as Daycare Weekly, After School Hours and Head Start in a timely manner.
- Conduct research on discrepancies and make appropriate corrections on reports. Investigate and problem solves any issues.
- Make phone calls to sites for missing reports, birthday, children names and other miscellaneous items.
- Responds to inquiries from site workers.
- Print incoming faxes from inbox.
- Post data such as meals, attendance, enrollment, number of days of service totals with minimal errors on to Excel spreadsheet.
- Food Service Billing – Child Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
- Billing information is entering on the Department of Public Instruction (DPI) web site.
- Check billing reports totals to ensure information was entered correctly and the accounts are in balance.
- Perform end of the month inventory on food items.
- Work with Shipping and Receiving clerk to ensure inventory count is correct.
- Submit inventory Report to Food Service Manager
- In absence of Lead Bookkeeper, enter Monthly Claim Data into the Department of Public Instruction’s Website and distributes this information to SDC – Accounting Department.
- Prepare all documents required for the panning chart, Daily invoices, monthly boards, daily count sheets, infant request forms, infant data board summer boards and vacation board, bi-weekly vehicle inspection forms, paper good forms, and attendance forms.
- Answer incoming telephone call from clients.
- Communicate with all sites for meal changes, infant product, paper goods, menus and meals.
- Prepare infant food invoices upon request; maintain folders for all sites with all infants information.
- Prepare all purchase requisition for all vendors for our year-round and summer program. maintain folders for all vendors, monthly reports and yearly expense.
- Gas card needed upon request to all hot and cold drivers, weekly reports.
- Vendors invoices and receipt are copied weekly and sent to North Ave. Location
- Have an eye for detail. The ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure.
- Work well under pressure Proficient computer skills, including the use of Microsoft Suite (Words Excel and Outlook)
- Customer Service skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent problem solving, listening and organizational skills
- Reconciling and balancing skills
- Experience working with Excel
- Perform end of the month inventory on food items.
- High School with three to four years of general office experience with both word processing and excel spreadsheet software and basic bookkeeping
- Math Skills and Administrative Skills
- Ten key calculator experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The incumbent will regularly sit, and will frequently talk and listen and use hands to handle or touch. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. During the performance of his/her duties, the incumbent will regularly lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee works regularly in an office environment where the noise level is moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by staff assigned to this position. They are not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
SDC does not discriminate in its programs, activities, facilities, employment, or educational opportunities on the basis of a person’s sex, race, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, pregnancy, marital or parental status, sexual orientation, or disability.
For a complete list of our job opportunities, please visit our website @ cr-sdc.org, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the JOIN OUR TEAM link.