*Salary is commensurate with experience*
The Quality Assurance Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance Department with various duties and responsibilities centered on program quality service delivery through methods of continuous improvements, program evaluations and customer service satisfaction results. The Quality Assurance Coordinator position is to ensure compliance with all internal and external program standards and to promote quality improvement agency-wide.
- Monitor objectives and outcomes as defined by program contracts/grants and ROMA Standards.
- Manage outcomes reporting and program compliance for government contracts/grants.
- Develop, monitor and analyze agency’s processes, including developing program logic models, and the collection and dissemination of data on clients served.
- Implement and communicate best practices to identify quality processes throughout the organization.
- Maximize the potential of CAP 60 software to ensure data quality, develop and produce dashboard reports.
- Assist Quality Assurance Manager with Result Oriented Management Training (ROMA).
- Implement standardization of agency-wide policies and procedures to meet the Organizational Standards.
- Conduct program evaluation to ensure compliance and efficient service delivery.
- Assist with the preparation of external audits.
- Support agency-wide definition of program goals, objectives and measures, strategic plan implementation and program evaluation; produce written reports and analysis.
- Assist with coordinating agency-wide Symposium(s) and Town Hall meetings as needed.
- Assist with research and analysis of poverty data to support the completion of the Community Needs Assessment.
- In coordination with the QA Manager, assist with investigating client grievances and contribute to recommendations for action as needed.
- Excellent decision-making skills and complex problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills, public speaking, and interpersonal skills.
- High level of computer competency, including Excel, presentations, word processing, internet navigation, database application, and dashboard design.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide with accuracy.
- Experience analyzing data, compiling reports and communicating feedback.
- Report writing experience in order to evaluate and assess programs.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage competing priorities and the ability to be flexible with changing needs of the agency.
- Must be comfortable working in a high-pressure environment.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Business or a related field and/or 5 years working with reporting and data-driven role.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The phrases “occasionally,” “regularly,” and “frequently” correspond to the following definitions: “Occasionally” means up to 1/3 of working time, “regularly” means between 1/3 and 2/3 of working time, and “frequently” means 2/3 and more working time.
- While performing the duties and responsibilities of this position, the employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The incumbent will regularly sit, and will frequently talk and listen and use hands to handle or touch. Specific vision requirements for this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. During the performance of his/her duties, the incumbent will regularly lift up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee works regularly in an office environment where the noise level is moderate.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by staff assigned to this position. They are not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
For complete listing of our open positions visit us at cr-sdc.org