We are excited to be offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus! Join our team!
Wellpoint Care Network’s mission is to facilitate equity, learning, healing and wellness by restoring the connections that help children and families thrive. We are deeply committed to the welfare and protection of children, and our goal is to strengthen and support families. In every effort, from receiving hotline calls to reaching family reunification or foster care and adoption, children and families are our focus. Our mission is to facilitate equity, learning, healing, and wellness by restoring the connections that help children and families thrive.
We are seeking competent, compassionate, and career-oriented therapists to serve as a Child and Family Therapist – Comprehensive Community Services (CCS) on our team. This role will be responsible for providing psychotherapy, psychoeducation, and supportive collateral services to youth and families at our West Bend location and surrounding counties.
- Provides effective clinical services to caseload of clients (12-14 for FTE).
- Facilitates individual, family, and group therapy, which facilitate maintenance of clients in least restrictive environment.
- Develops and effectively implements treatment plans in conjunction with the client, his/her parent(s) or caregiver, and county, and school personnel as appropriate.
- Demonstrates client progress on treatment plan goals.
- Supports families in crisis resolution and de-escalation through developing appropriate crisis plan.
- Develops effective therapeutic relationships with families through face-to-face meetings and phone consultation.
- Facilitates client access to community resources and makes referrals as needed.
- Contributes clinical expertise/support to the therapy team. Provides peer support within the ICT team.
- Demonstrates commitment to continuous quality improvement of the program through the development of innovative programming in response to community needs.
- Completes and maintains all needed case record documentation within expected timelines.
- Master’s Degree in Social work or equivalent, LCSW or LPC required.
- Minimum two (2) years post-masters experience providing individual, child, group and family therapy preferred.
- Ability to work well within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to take initiative and act quickly and independently when the situation demands it; sees a need and takes appropriate action without being prompted or reminded; demonstrates ability to effectively deal with crisis situations.
- Ability to exhibit professionalism while working effectively and harmoniously with staff, program participants, social service agencies, legal parties, and the public.
- Demonstrate an ability to effective understanding and practice of cultural humility and ability work and communicate respectfully with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Proficient in the usage of computer software; demonstrate an understanding of computer file systems and computer software packages, e.g., Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Teams, ADP, etc.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license required.
- Physical exam, drug screen, motor vehicle report, and background checks are required for this position.
Position Details & Extras:
- Full time w/ benefits
- Clinical Supervision and Consultation – We offer a free, robust clinical supervision experience.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) – Wellpoint (formerly SaintA) employees may be eligible for loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
- Reimbursement for mileage.
- Bilingual stipends.
- Newly renovated office space.
- Fast paced, flexible work schedule includes evenings and some weekends to accommodate program need.
- Incumbents will occasionally need to be available for extra hours and/or provide flexibility to accommodate special events, peak demand or staff shortages.
- Subject to dysregulated clients, students, family members, etc.
Wellpoint care Network is a Wisconsin provider of family-centered care and educational services. As a 2021 Top Workplace of Southeastern Wisconsin and national leader of Trauma Informed Care, a philosophy and practice that acknowledges the profound effects of trauma on the developing brain, we are passionate about delivering quality, evidence-informed care to help children and families overcome trauma and thrive.
Wellpoint provides a rich continuum of services, including:
- Child Welfare and Foster Care
- Support for youth who have aged out of care
- Care Coordination and Wraparound services
- Mental health therapy and supports such as The Clinic @ Wellpoint (formerly SaintA), Family Preservation, Caregiver Support, Integrated Community Treatment
- Professional education and clinical consultation (for organizations, schools, and individual/family)
Interested parties please submit a cover letter and resume online. We are committed to enhancing diversity, equity and inclusion and strongly encourage minority candidates to apply. For more information, visit our website www.wellpoint.org.
To protect the health and well-being of our employees, clients and community members we come in contact with on a daily basis, Wellpoint (formerly SaintA) has decided to mandate the COVID vaccine for all employees or be approved with a qualified exemption. Please note that job candidates must be partially vaccinated within thirty (30) days of hire, and fully vaccinated within sixty (60) days of hire or approved for an exemption.
Wellpoint is an equal opportunity employer.