Wellpoint Care Network Employees are the GOAT (Greatest of All Time)!
Wellpoint Care Network – a 2021 BizTimes large non-profit of the year – is seeking a competent, compassionate, and career-oriented professional to serve as our Clinical Services Operational Manager.
Wellpoint is deeply committed to the welfare and protection of children, and our goal is to strengthen and support families. In every effort, from receiving hotline calls to reaching family reunification or foster care and adoption, children and families are our focus. Our mission is to facilitate equity, learning, healing, and wellness by restoring the connections that help children and families thrive.
The Clinical Services Operational Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the outpatient clinic and ensuring high-quality and complaint services are delivered by therapist to clinic clients and visitors. This position supervises clinic staff.
- Provides daily operational oversight of the Clinic and branch offices.
- Monitors program and services to ensure that all licensing and regulatory requirements are met, including monitoring program records and files.
- Reviews and ensures compliance with standards for written documentation and all therapist activities.
- Monitors clinician productivity and implements improvement plans as indicated in collaboration with Clinical Supervisor.
- Maintains tracking systems sufficient to accurately assess individual performance, including making necessary adjustments to remain compliant.
- Documents efforts to achieve 100% compliance with client file requirements.
- Assurances compliance with on-call services for emergencies.
- Supports ongoing program expansion to support community need.
- Leads quality assurance/improvement projects and completes all reports.
- Oversees all issues related to Kareo including review of clinician bill and approval.
- Coordinates case assignment in collaboration with Clinical Supervisor.
- Coordinates with other Clinical Leaders.
- Consults with Finance regarding billing, collections, and budget processes.
- Adheres to department and agency-wide policies, procedures, and program/administrative changes.
- Supervises assigned employees and teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or business-related field is required; Master’s degree in Human Services or business-related field is preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in behavioral health clinic operations preferred.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Experience working with families of a diverse ethnic, cultural, and socioeconomic background strongly preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively deal with crisis situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in the usage of computer software; demonstrate an understanding of computer file systems and computer software packages, e.g., Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, Teams, ADP, etc.
- Must be honest, dependable, and able to meet deadlines; self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must have transportation, valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, and meet agency auto insurance requirements.
- Ability to drive within the community and State of Wisconsin for client contact and/or meetings.
- Physical exam, drug screen, motor vehicle report, and background checks are required for this position.
Position Details & Extras:
- Full time w/ benefits
- Hybrid on-site/remote work is available with reliable broadband connection.
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) – Wellpoint (formerly SaintA) employees may be eligible for loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
- Interaction with personnel, clients, family members, visitors, volunteers, interns, and vendors under all conditions and circumstances.
- Fast paced, flexible work schedule includes evenings and some weekends to accommodate program need.
- Incumbents will occasionally need to be available for extra hours and/or provide flexibility during clinic hours to accommodate special events, peak demand or staff shortages.
Wellpoint Care Network is a Wisconsin provider of family-centered care and educational services. As a 2021 Top Workplace of Southeastern Wisconsin and national leader of Trauma Informed Care, a philosophy and practice that acknowledges the profound effects of trauma on the developing brain, we are passionate about delivering quality, evidence-informed care to help children and families overcome trauma and thrive.
Wellpoint provides a rich continuum of services, including:
- Child Welfare and Foster Care
- Support for youth who have aged out of care
- Care Coordination and Wraparound services
- Mental health therapy and supports such as The Clinic @ Wellpoint, Family Preservation, Caregiver Support, Integrated Community Treatment
- Professional education and clinical consultation (for organizations, schools, and individual/family)
Interested parties please submit a cover letter and resume online. We are committed to enhancing diversity, equity and inclusion and strongly encourage minority candidates to apply. For more information, visit our website www.wellpoint.org.
To protect the health and well-being of our employees, clients and community members we come in contact with on a daily basis, Wellpoint (formerly SaintA) has decided to mandate the COVID vaccine for all employees or be approved with a qualified exemption. Please note that job candidates must be partially vaccinated within thirty (30) days of hire, and fully vaccinated within sixty (60) days of hire or approved for an exemption.
Wellpoint is an equal opportunity employer.