We are excited to be offering a $2000 sign-on bonus! Join our team!
Do you enjoy being a part of a diverse and dynamic team? Are you looking for a rewarding job with career growth potential? If so, consider working at Wellpoint Care Network – a 2021 BizTimes large non-profit of the year.
Wellpoint is deeply committed to the welfare and protection of children, and our goal is to strengthen and support families. In every effort, from receiving hotline calls to reaching family reunification or foster care and adoption, children and families are our focus. We are seeking competent, compassionate, and career-oriented therapists to serve as a Clinical Supervisor / Child and Family Therapist.
Our next Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for oversight and support of clinicians to ensure best practice and quality treatment is provided to clients.
- Provides consistent support and clinical supervision to LTP/Child and Family Therapist and QTT staff, to help increase protective factors for the individuals and families we serve
- Provides weekly supervision to Licensed Treatment Professionals/Clinical Therapists and maintains ongoing documentation
- Convenes and facilitates case consultation assures documentation in accordance with HFS 35.
- Provides on-site consultation at Branch Clinics as indicated.
- Provides effective, evidenced based clinical services to clients as needed.
- Provides timely and thorough assessments that purchasers, participants, families and team members’ view as helpful in guiding the treatment process.
- Reviews the regulatory standards of DHS (Department of Health Services) 35, DHS 95 and S 51.61 and abides by all standards.
- Supports families in crisis resolution and de-escalation through developing appropriate crisis plan
- Supports staff in goal setting and all aspects of treatment planning during supervision and staffing.
- Doctorate or Master’s degree in Clinical Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family and corresponding independent licensure required. Master’s level LCSW, LPC, or equivalent preferred; LPC-IT, APSW may be considered (supervision of clinical hours provided).
- Experience providing individual, child, group and family therapy required; five (5) or more years preferred.
- Supervisory experience required; two (2) or more years preferred.
- Valid Wisconsin driver’s license with acceptable driving record, reliable vehicle and meet agency auto insurance requirements.
Position Details & Extras:
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) – Wellpoint (formerly SaintA) employees may be eligible for loan forgiveness under the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.
- Clinical Supervision and Consultation – We offer a free, robust clinical supervision experience.
- Reimbursement for mileage.
- Bilingual stipends.
- Newly renovated office space.
Wellpoint Care Network is a Wisconsin provider of family-centered care and educational services. As a 2021 Top Workplace of Southeastern Wisconsin and national leader of Trauma Informed Care, a philosophy and practice that acknowledges the profound effects of trauma on the developing brain, we are passionate about delivering quality, evidence-informed care to help children and families overcome trauma and thrive.
Wellpoint provides a rich continuum of services, including:
- Child Welfare and Foster Care
- Support for youth who have aged out of care
- Care Coordination and Wraparound services
- Mental health therapy and supports such as The Clinic @ Wellpoint (formerly SaintA), Family Preservation, Caregiver Support, Integrated Community Treatment
- Professional education and clinical consultation (for organizations, schools, and individual/family)
Interested parties please submit a cover letter and resume online. We are committed to enhancing diversity, equity and inclusion and strongly encourage minority candidates to apply. For more information, visit our website www.wellpoint.org.
*To protect the health and well-being of our employees, clients and community members we come in contact with on a daily basis, Wellpoint (formerly SaintA) has decided to mandate the COVID vaccine for all employees or be approved with a qualified exemption. Please note that job candidates must be partially vaccinated within thirty (30) days of hire, and fully vaccinated within sixty (60) days of hire or approved for an exemption.*
Equal Opportunity Employer