WFAA encourages individuals working out of WFAA offices or conducting in-person business to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. WFAA does not at this time require vaccination for in-person work or other business activity, but reserves the right to put in place such a requirement in the future. Should it do so WFAA will consider requests for accommodations only as required under applicable law.
The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (WFAA)* is seeking a Medical Annual Giving Analyst. The Assistant Director, Medical Annual Giving Analyst is responsible for providing data, analysis, and visualizations to guide future strategy and tactics in the medical annual giving space. The Assistant Director, Medical Annual Giving Analyst will be a subject matter expert in the medical fundraising/patient data area and the nuances that are associated with the reporting and analysis needed in those spaces. This role will produce reporting to communicate performance of various fundraising channels, deliver results to units, and investigate questions to guide data-informed decision making. This position is a hybrid role and will require you to work in the office at least two days weekly.
Who is WFAA?
The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association is a private, nonprofit corporation that encourages individuals and organizations to make gifts to the university and to connect with the UW. In 2014, the UW Foundation merged with the Wisconsin Alumni Association® to better serve a growing population of UW alumni and donors. We believe that private support grows out of good relationships between campus leaders, faculty and program staff who need support, and the alumni and friends who wan t to invest in UW–Madison. We provide important engagement opportunities to link UW–Madison alumni to each other and to their alma mater, building a strong community of Badgers.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Just as the university community benefits from differing viewpoints, perspectives, and experiences, inclusion and diversity are imperative for the success of our mission. WFAA values people and the differences that they bring to the organization, and creates an environment in which all staff members and constituents feel respected and have opportunities to thrive.
- Analyze data, measure success, and identify trends to highlight annual giving solicitation performance and to drive future solicitation and stewardship strategies
- Convert complex data into understandable graphs, tables, and written reports
- Create visualizations to report performance and trends to leadership and campus partners
- Identify gaps in data entry and tracking and provide solutions to eliminate those gaps
- Become a subject matter expert on the nuances of Wisconsin Medicine data, workflows, and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with analytics or reporting tools such as Tableau or Google Analytics
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to use data to inform decisions
- Ability to break down complex concepts into teachable solutions
- Effective communicator, high degree of written and/or oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service
- Experience in fundraising, direct response marketing, or donor relations
- Ability to write SQL code
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail
WFAA is committed to provide our employees with an environment that is inspiring, creative and respectful. We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits program, which includes a 10% 401k contribution after 1 year of service!
The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer *The Wisconsin Foundation and Alumni Association (advanceuw.org) is the “doing business as” name of the merged organization comprising the University of Wisconsin Foundation (supportuw.org) and the Wisconsin Alumni Association (uwalumni.com). Its legal corporate name is registered as the University of Wisconsin Foundation.