Advanced Grant Writing
October 13th-October 14th: UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education is offering “Advanced Grant Writing”:
“Welcome, grant writers of all experience levels! In two three-hour online sessions, you will gain insider grant knowledge to build skills to successfully secure funding. We recommend taking Beginning Grant Writing first to gain baseline knowledge.
Be Persuasive and Prepared for Success
Do you wish you knew exactly what grant reviewers were looking for? Although the grant application process varies, there are some important common elements which can give you an edge. This online workshop will provide you with insights into persuasive and effective grant writing through a mock-interview process. This program is a great resource for all grant writers, whether you are writing your first grant or have years of experience. In order to be best prepared for this workshop, we recommend you take Beginning Grant Writing the day before so you learn current best practices. Plus, by taking both workshops you will earn the Professional Grant Writing Certificate.
You will learn:
- A three-step RFP Analysis Process to identify sponsor hot buttons
- How to integrate persuasive themes into every section of your response
- How to create an opening summary that captures attention and sets you apart
- The critical elements of the grant review process
- How to interpret reviewers’ comments
- How to anticipate and preempt reviewer objections as you write your proposal
- Build the skills to successfully find and gain grant funding”