Communicate What Matters!
Beginning February 15th: UW-Madison Extension is offering “Communicate What Matters!”:
“Register by 8pm on February 6 to save your seat for Communicate What Matters! How to create a simple, annual, and focused plan for your organization’s communications.
This 5-week mini-course starts February 15, 2023 and occurs every Wednesday at 11:00am – 12:30pm through March 15. To maximize your learning, we also offer a drop-in collaboration space on Fridays from 11am-12pm where you can reserve some time to work together with your peers on the class assignment. The Friday sessions are recommended, but optional.
Course attendees will:
- Analyze your organization’s current communications strategies.
- Identify communication priorities for your organization.
- Develop key messages that communicate your organization’s key priorities.
- Create a simple communication action plan.
The course is delivered virtually using Zoom and online course software called Canvas.
- Virtual Live Sessions – Wednesdays (2/15, 2/22, 3/1, 3/8, and 3/15) from 11:00am-12:30pm.
- OPTIONAL Virtual Collaboration Time – Fridays (2/17, 2/24, 3/3, and 3/10) from 11:00am-12:00pm. This time is held for participants to work on course assignments, ask questions of course facilitators, and connect with other participants.