Creating Connection Amid Isolation: Build Engagement in your Organization
NEWaukee is hosting “Creating Connection Amid Isolation: Build Engagement in your Organization”:
“Join us for a conversation on attracting, engaging and retaining your people.
About this event
Friendship, connection, and belonging are at an all-time low. Social isolation and loneliness are at an all-time high.
Companies, membership organizations, and other communities all suffer from churn due to disengagement and isolation.
During this conversation, we’ll discuss:
- Encouraging connection and friendships within your organization
- Creating psychological attachment to place (including the workplace!)
- Managing remote and hybrid work environments
- Fostering engagement and retention among members or employees
- Dr. Galen Buckwalter – CEO, PsyML and Former Chief Scientific Officer at eHarmony
- Tracy Brower Ph.D. – Author, The Secrets to Happiness at Work and Bring Work to Life
- Jeremy Fojut – CEO, Like|Minded