Creating Shared Understanding of Current Trends Impacting Ozaukee County Nonprofits
Part of a 3-Part Series (February 15: 10:00 – 12:00pm; March 8: 10:00am – 12:00pm; April 5: 10:00am – 12:00pm) offered by the Ozaukee Nonprofit Center:
ALL Ozaukee County Nonprofits are invited to participate in the Ozaukee Nonprofits Thrive three-part series to dive into organizational and operational aspects of nonprofits, look for collaborative ways to strengthen our organizations to better serve our clients and assess agency needs across Ozaukee County.
Your organization exists to make a difference and was founded to tackle important issues. In order to continue “firing on all cylinders”, we must continually look for ways to improve processes and identify ways to work collaboratively.
Just like a car. It has a shape and size, it needs to be registered, and the people in the car matter. You need fuel to propel it forward. We hope to work together to find ways to fuel our organizations simultaneously and find ways to keep our cars running more efficiently and effectively to better serve Ozaukee County’s needs.
Though we hope everyone can join in all three workshops, we understand other commitments, so please register for those workshops you are able to attend.
- Workshop I – Building Shared Context & Foundational Opportunities for Nonprofits in Ozaukee County
- February 15, 2023 (10:00am – 12:00pm)
- Workshop II –Creating Shared Understanding of Current Trends Impacting Ozaukee County Nonprofits
- March 8, 2023 (10:00am – 12:00pm)
- Workshop III –Creating Shared Vision for Ozaukee County Nonprofit Collaboration for the Future
- April 5, 2023 (10:00am – 12:00pm)
Who Should Attend:
This series is designed for leadership of any Ozaukee County Nonprofit, this might include: the executive director, board president, or lead volunteer.