Employee Evaluation and Performance Management
May 12th-13th: UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education is offering “Employee Evaluation and Performance Management”:
“Are you doing a good job? In this online course, learn how providing consistent, effective performance feedback to your employees is beneficial for everyone involved.
Get your employees engaged through effective communication
Are your employee performance evaluations effective for you, your employees, and your business? The process of performance management is just that — a process. This course will help you incorporate performance management into an ongoing process, which can lead to increased engagement, productivity, and loyalty. You will learn proven techniques for delivering effective feedback and performance appraisals, even when the situation may be challenging.
Learn how to:
- Communicate clear, specific and measurable objectives
- Identify and gather essential, objective performance data
- Maintain a positive work climate
- Use proven coaching techniques to improve productivity
- Strengthen work relationships through effective communication”