Fundamentals of Fundraising
The Association of Fundraising Professionals Greater Madison Chapter is offering “Fundamentals of Fundraising”:
“The AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course is composed of 7 modules that have been designed by experienced fundraising professionals to meet the real-world needs and challenges nonprofit organizations face every day. This 16-hour program includes case studies and projects for groups and individuals to make the learning experience both substantive and enjoyable.
The AFP Fundamentals of Fundraising Course offers a complete overview of the development function, featuring the most current information and techniques. This 16-hour intensive program will provide an overview of skills, techniques, and program components for individuals with 0 to 4 years of fundraising experience.
The modules include:
- Module I: Overview of Fundraising
- Module II: Developing an Integrated Fundraising Program
- Module III: Marketing for Ongoing Success
- Module IV: Building and Sustaining Relationships
- Module V: Securing the Gift
- Module VI: Volunteers – Partners in Fundraising
- Module VII: Management & Accountability
This program will be held in-person over the course of two days. Jen Davie will facilitate the modules with additional support from area practitioners. Lunch will be served both days of the program. Program will run from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm both Tuesday, January 24 and Wednesday, January 25.”