Leading High-Performing Teams
June 15th-16th: UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education is offering “Leading High-Performing Teams”:
“How can teams work productively and effectively toward collective goals to achieve superior results? In this program, leaders will learn the critical skills to organize, motivate, and lead high-performing teams.
Learn to Lead High-Performing Teams
Whether you are a new supervisor, mid-level manager, executive leader, or project manager, there is one thing in common: you need to have the critical skills needed to lead high-performing teams. Individual and organizational success depends on how well we can work together to work towards a common goal. Teamwork doesn’t happen on its own. Leaders need to have the skills to continuously refine and clarify department goals and know how to select the right people for the right positions.
In this program, you will learn how to organize, motivate, and lead high performing teams. You will also learn how to organize and facilitate effective team meetings. This hands-on training will engage you through role-play, team problem-solving tasks, analyze video clips, and participate in small group discussions.
You will learn:
- How to establish essential boundaries and expectations that drive team success
- How to implement critical elements necessary for teams to perform at a high functional level
- The key reasons why many teams struggle and often fail
- The primary ingredients for team success, that when accomplished, will make other challenges seem easier.
- How to organize and facilitate efficient and productive team meetings.”