Learning to Lead
March 3rd-4th: UW-Eau Claire Continuing Education is offering “Learning to Lead”:
“In this course you will gain confidence in your unique leadership style and practice the skills that will vastly improve your work relationships.
Good leaders continually look for new ways to learn for themselves and their teams to be successful. Learning to Lead will challenge and inspire you whether you’ve been in a leadership role for a long time or you’ve recently taken on such a position.
Get ready to:
- Understand the six leadership styles and the pros and cons of each
- Find out your own leadership style and apply it to potential challenges
- Gain the confidence to effectively motivate employees, address performance issues and handle difficult employees
- Learn how technology, globalization and upcoming generations have changed how we lead
- Find ways to improve your work relationships
- Take part in hands-on activities and work in groups to problem-solve solutions to work-related issues”