The Wisconsin Career Development Association is hosting LinkedIn 2.0:
“WCDA Professional Development Event: LinkedIn 2.0
During this event, you will learn:
- Innovative ways to help students and clients create a professional and authentic Linkedin profile
- Commonly overlooked yet impactful components of a Linkedin profile
- How recruiters use LinkedIn to find top talent
- Linkedin’s algorithm and how to move upward within Linkedin’s search results
- How to optimize a Linkedin profile to get noticed and get results
Presenter: Mollie Lo, Founder & Career Coach, LoTUS Mentoring LLC. Mollie Lo will share her best-kept secrets about Linkedin!
Date/Time: Thursday, October 21, 2021 at 12:00pm Central Time, using Zoom.
Audience: This event is designed to provide professional development for academic advisors, career development professionals, workforce development professionals, coaches, counselors, and educators.”