Managing Pressure and Maintaining Balance
The Georgia Center for Nonprofits is offering a session on “Managing Pressure and Maintaining Balance”:
Daily pressures, in and out of the office, can make it hard to find time to take care of ourselves. For a sense of balance, peace of mind, and growth, it is more essential than ever that we develop and draw upon intentional coping skills.
This virtual course will help you understand the causes and costs of workplace pressure, the benefits of creating balance, and how to identify your pressure points. You will also learn how to apply emotional intelligence, increase optimism and resilience, and develop strategies for getting ahead.
- Getting to the heart of the matter: Identifying pressure points and creating an action plan
- Emotional intelligence
- Coping toolkit for management of anger and stress
- Getting organized
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Examine your pressure points for their costs and payoffs.
- Integrate terms related to emotional intelligence, optimism, and resilience into your regular speech.
- Create a personalized toolkit for managing stressors and anger.
Whether managing down, across, or up in your organization, this course is designed for any nonprofit professional.“