Nonprofit Training: The Art of Grant Writing
The Nonprofit Leadership Initiative is offering “Nonprofit Training: The Art of Grant Writing”:
“Join us for an engaging and informative session that will elevate your grant writing skills.
Local, experienced grant writers will share their invaluable insights, strategies and tips they’ve used to secure grant funding. Whether you’re a beginner looking to build a solid foundation or an experienced grant writer, this training will provide you with action items you can implement at your organization.
But that’s not all – a local panel of funders with be on hand to share advice on what makes a grant proposal stand out and answer your questions.
- Ariela Rosa, Lawrence University
- Emily Bowles, Girl Scouts of Northwestern Great Lakes
- Jenn Harper, Jake’s Network of Hope
- Josh Hernday, Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin
- Tailoring your approach – prospecting and research
- Leveraging resources – engaging stakeholders
- Organizing – Tips for keeping track of it all
- Writing the proposal – the must haves
- Government Grants and Compliance
3. Funder Panel
- Jenny Krikava, Community Foundation for the Fox Valley Region
- Stephanie Gyldenvand, Basic Needs Giving Partnership
- Greg Vandenberg, U.S. Venture/Schmidt Family Foundation
- Laura Welsh, Kimberly-Clark Foundation
- Wendy Krueger, United Way Fox Cities“