Practical Leadership 2.0: Building Effective Teams
Beginning February 8th: the Minnesota Council of Nonprofits is hosting “Practical Leadership 2.0: Building Effective Teams:”
“Many work environments are increasingly complex and uncertain, requiring high functioning teams. Effective teamwork and collaboration needs to be cultivated and given regular attention. This workshop helps team leaders develop shared leadership among team members and provides concrete tools for improving collaboration between team members.
This workshop is designed specifically for team leaders and provides tools and ideas that you can immediately implement. It is one of MCN’s most popular trainings and consistently receives high evaluations.
This is a six-hour virtual training spread over three two-hour sessions, February 8, 15, & 22, 2023 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. each day.
- Engaged team characteristics
- Co-creating effective team agreements
- Cultivating trust among team members
- Navigating conflict in teams
- Supervisor role in fostering engaged teams
- Increase understanding of the team as a separate entity that needs care and attention
- Acquire methods of creating shared accountability within teams
- Learn latest research about what creates engaged teams
- Gain skills in airing and resolving conflicts within a team”