Recruit, Retain, Train
Beginning February 8th: the Montana Nonprofit Association is offering “Recruit, Retain, Train”:
“In this four-part series designed to help organizations develop good staffing strategies, participants will explore:
- How generational differences impact individual approaches and preferences
- Tools to manage remote, hybrid, and in person teams effectively in a changing world
- Strategies to adapt organizational structure and leadership to recruit, retain, and train high performing teams.
All sessions will be recorded and sent to attendees to view as needed.
Instructor: Liz Moore
- February 8 12:00 PM-1:15 PM CST: Exploring Generational Differences
- February 15 12:00 PM-1:15 PM CST: Preparing Your Leadership
- February 22 12:00 PM-1:15 PM CST: Improving Outcomes and Reducing Turnover
- March 1 12:00 PM-1:15 PM CST: Recruiting and Attracting Talent”