So You Want to Start a Nonprofit?
RBJ Community Consulting is offering a virtual nonprofit startup information session, “So You Want to Start a Nonprofit?”:
“What past attendees are saying they enjoyed most about the course:
- “The simplicity. Information that is usually buried in weird language and across different sites on the internet was presented in an easily digestible way.”
- “Having a free 15-minute consultation after the meeting is an awesome idea. It allows attendees to use the information to ask questions tailored to their needs. It was a great experience for me.”
- “I used this course to walk through the process and actually know what I was doing.”
This virtual information session will talk through the basics of starting a nonprofit in the state of Wisconsin. We will discuss what you should consider before starting a nonprofit and what you need to apply for 501(c)(3) status. You will also get a resource guide that contains all the links and documents you need to easily navigate the nonprofit startup process.
During our time together, attendees will be able to:
- Discuss important things to consider and plan BEFORE deciding to start a nonprofit
- Identify five steps to take to apply for a nonprofit
- Gain access to credible links and resources for nonprofit startup research and application
- Connect and network with other individuals interested in starting a nonprofit
After the session, all attendees will receive a FREE follow-up consultation call with RBJ Community Consulting.”