Social Media Best Practices for Nonprofits
Nonprofit Tech for Good is offering a webinar on “Social Media Best Practices for Nonprofits”:
“Social media is in a constant state of change and without regular education in emerging trends, your nonprofit could be wasting valuable time and resources implementing outdated best practices.
From embracing Facebook and Instagram Charitable Giving Tools to launching an ambassador program, this webinar will focus on what’s new and next in social media so that your nonprofit can embrace being an early adopter to achieve maximum return-on-investment (ROI).
- Current best practices for using Facebook Pages
- What’s new in Facebook and Instagram Charitable Giving Tools
- The increasing importance of LinkedIn Pages
- The importance of having a budget for social advertising
- An exploration of the most recent social media and fundraising research”