The Cost of Impact: Determining The True Costs Of Programs
The Nonprofit Leadership Initiative is offering “The Cost of Impact: Determining The True Costs Of Programs”:
“Join Steve Zimmerman, Spectrum Nonprofit Services, in this all-in-one financial class for those who develop or work with a program budget.
We’re used to talking about how much impact our nonprofit has, but how much does that cost? This interactive session will help you see your organization in a new way as you determine true program cost.
Session Learning Objectives:
1. Determine the true cost and profitability of your programs in real time.
2. Gain understanding of direct and indirect expenses.
3. Learn how to categorize expenses.
4. How to allocate shared costs and administration expenses
5. Use a template to see your organization in a new way and be able to discuss the cost of your impact with potential funders.
Bring your program budgets to the session or develop it during the day.
Work time is incorporated into the session and Steve will be available to answer your individual questions.
Who Should Attend:
Nonprofit staff and/or board members responsible for developing and understanding program budgets.“