Performs various accounts payable and other business office functions in support of the Finance department.
- Enters invoices for payment, ensuring accurate entry of vendor, general ledger number, and appropriate descriptions on a daily basis.
- Matches invoices with purchase orders.
- Maintains and updates vendor master file.
- Reviews invoices for proper approvals, account coding, and compliance with the purchasing policies of the organization.
- Interacts and follows up with staff to assure that all invoices are processed promptly.
- Investigates all vendor statements of overdue items to assure proper payments are being made.
- Handles calls and correspondence from vendors regarding payment problems, tax-exempt status, credit information, etc.
- Assists with various account reconciliations.
- Participates in the annual audit, providing needed backup, schedules and other documentation as it relates to accounts payable.
- Prepares 1099’s and responsible for compliance with 1099 reporting requirements.
- Maintains postage machine and photocopier.
- All other duties as assigned.
For a full job description and to apply, click HERE!
Applying for this job? Let them know that you learned about it on Jobs That Help!