Changing Lives. Serving All. Employing All. The heart of our mission is compassionate, caring services for the poor and vulnerable.
5 Door Recovery, a Residential Alcohol and Drug Treatment program, has an immediate opening for a Clinical Supervisor! We are offering a $10,000 Sign-on bonus! This position oversees clinical operations and therapeutic services including intakes, assessments, orientations, and assignments to staff and counselors. Ideal candidates will have experience with the supervision of clinical staff including observation and assessment of skills, staffing, scheduling, and assessing training needs.
- Oversees the quality of clinical services is maintained through individual and group supervision of all clinical staff, including, direct observation of clinical skills and consultations.
- Manages performance reviews for staff and works with staff on developing and meeting goals.
- Ensures that clinical records are accurate, current, and meet State, Federal, and funding agency standards.
- Evaluates, approves, and supervises clinical interns and trainees.
- Orients and trains new clinical staff.
- Participates in internal and external committees and management team meetings.
- Periodically reviews all clients’ charts and monitors electronic health record entries to ensure accuracy.
- Ensures that all paper client files are complete and in compliance with Federal and State regulations and the requirements of funding agencies.
- Responsible for reviewing admissions for appropriateness and level of care and assignment of new clients to clinician (counselor-of-record).
- Reviews client discharge and aftercare plans.
- Carries a client caseload and provides individual counseling and family sessions when needed.
- Facilitate lectures and group therapy sessions when needed.
- Provides back-up clinical care to clients when assigned staff are unavailable.
- Develops and adjusts the treatment protocols to reflect best clinical practices.
- Reviews the daily/weekly schedule of group therapy, psycho-education groups, and therapeutic activities.
- Reviews and evaluates therapeutic and psycho-educational materials used in the treatment process.
Consultation and Education:
- Provides consultation about clinical and administrative issues to other resources as requested.
- Provides educational training and information to the families and friends of clients and to the public as needed.
- Provides leadership regarding in-service training offered to the staff, assuring that it meets licensure standards and clinical needs.
- Master’s degree in a behavioral health field such as social work, psychology, professional counseling, etc. from an accredited program and/or educational institution.
- Valid and current license in Social Work, Professional Counseling, Psychology, or Marriage and Family Counseling and a Substance Abuse Counselor license granted by the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Clinical Supervision
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal as well as professional, pleasant phone demeanor.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with, staff, board members, external partners, and donors.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capabilities.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to be extremely effective with limited guidance.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, adaptability to various competing demands, and demonstration of the highest level of customer/client service and responsiveness.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat and social media web platforms.
- Knowledge in electronic health records (EHR) preferred.
Catholic Charities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourage women, minorities, and applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To view all current job openings and to complete a quick 3-minute application, please visit our website at catholiccharitiesofmadison.mitcawm.com/jobs