Changing Lives. Serving All. Employing All. The heart of our mission is compassionate, caring services for the poor and vulnerable.
Behavioral Health in Schools, a program within Catholic Charities is expanding in the Madison and Sun Prairie School Districts! We have multiple full and part-time opportunities available for fully licensed mental health clinicians (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) to provide trauma informed and culturally responsive psychotherapy to students during the school day. In addition to providing individual therapy to students, the clinicians also provides consultation and professional development to school staff.
We are offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus for these positions!
- Master’s degree in social work, Wisconsin State licensure in Clinical Social Work, Professional Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy.
- 1+ years’ professional experience in mental health.
- Experience working with diverse populations.
- Experience working in a school setting.
- Experience working with trauma informed care.
- Spanish language skills are highly desired.
Catholic Charities provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and encourage women, minorities, and applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To view all current job openings and to complete a quick 3-minute application, please visit our website at catholiccharitiesofmadison.mitcawm.com/jobs